Learn English (ESOL) online
Online registration for the ESOL and GED® classes is not yet available. For these classes, you must go to a school site to register. You can see a listing of school sites at this location.
You can study ESOL online with us if you:
• Are at least 16 years old
• Have an email address, access to a computer, and access to the internet
• Are not in a K-12 day school
• Have basic English skills
How do you get started?
• Register in person at one of our school locations in Palm Beach County, Florida (your courses will be online) Click here to find a school location near you
• Fill out the registration forms and take them to the school to register (you can also fill out the forms at the school site)
• Pay $30 tuition per term (cash or check)
• Take a CASAS evaluation to determine your correct learning level
• A virtual instructor will contact you within 2 business days of registration
August 29 – December 16
Registration begins August 15