Study online for Adult High School (AHS)
An AHS student is someone who has been out of school and needs a couple of courses to get their regular high school diploma. Students needing only 1-3 courses would benefit from the program. It takes approximately 3 to 4 months to complete a course.
You can take courses online with us if you:
• Are at least 16 years old
• Do not have a high school or state-approved diploma
• Are not in a K-12 day school
• Have an email address, access to a computer, and access to the internet
• Need to complete credits to receive a high school diploma
How do you get started?
• Request an official transcript from your high school
• If you attended a high school in Palm Beach County, email: email@example.com (Attn: Adult High School) for help with obtaining your transcript
• If you attended a high school in another county or state, contact them directly for your transcript and then bring or mail it to us for review
• Send to: Department of Adult Education, 4200 Purdy Lane Bldg. 50-104, Palm Springs, FL 33461 (Attn: Adult High School)
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Adult High School)
or Fax 561-649-6028 (Attn: Adult High School)
• Your transcript will be reviewed to determine which classes you need
• You will be contacted once the review is completed (approx: 2-3 weeks)
• Register in person at one of our school locations in Palm Beach County, Florida (your courses will be online). Click here to find a school location near you.
• Fill out the registration forms and take them to the school to register (you can also fill out the forms at the school site)
• Pay $30 tuition per term (cash or check)
• A virtual instructor will contact you within 2 business days of registration
Registration begins August 14, 2017
Classes begin August 28 and end December 15.